Are you getting tired of logging into individual webmail accounts other than Yahoo Mail Account to check your mails? Do you want to check all your incoming emails with one webmail account? Get in trouble when you miss your important yahoo mail because you forgot to check your yahoo accounts? You might be searching for the answers to all these queries and still cannot find the right one. So, don’t worry, you came into the right article where I will be help guide explaining how to set up a rule that will automatically forward emails from Yahoo Mail to other webmail.
So, Why you Need to Automatically Forward Emails From Yahoo Mail to Other Webmail?
There are reasons why you want to forward all your emails from your Yahoo Mail to your other webmail. So let’s take a little look
- When you have a new email address and you want to receive all your incoming new mail to your other webmail accounts or want to check your mail into a single inbox.
- If you don’t want to login to your yahoo mail in order to check for incoming new messages.
- When you are traveling and want to access the messages in your other email app provider on a mobile device.
- When you have to transfer your incoming task from a specific work project to somebody else.
- If your boss asks you to copy the incoming email to other webmail for auditing or important work.
- When you want to extract information out from your two webmail accounts at once.
All these things are essential and come in handy when you have a busy schedule and do not have time to check each and every webmail accounts. Apart from that, you can also manually forward your yahoo email to other webmail accounts, but it is time-consuming. So, the automatic email forwarding from Yahoo Mail is the best solution, and today I will explain the easiest way to do that.
Steps to Automatically Forward Emails From Yahoo Mail to Other Webmail Automatically?
You can automatically forward emails from Yahoo Mail to other webmail accounts where you can easily access all your incoming yahoo mail in a single webmail. So, follow the procedure steps by steps down below:
- Open your browser and type yahoo.com, which opens the official yahoo mail.
- Now, enter with your yahoo email address in the text filed. After that, click on the “Next” button for the next step where you have to enter your password.
- Enter your yahoo password in the password field and click on the “Next” button, which opens the home page of your yahoo mail.
- Now, access your mailbox by clicking on the Mail icon on the upper right corner of your screen.
- Now, click on the “settings” gear icon, which is at the upper right side of the yahoo mailbox page. Once you click the settings gear icon, it opens the drop-down menu, which shows the customization settings where you can customize your yahoo mail.
- Click on the “More Settings” option at the end of the drop-down menu. After that, you will get inside the actual settings page of yahoo mail.
- Now, click on the “Mailboxes tab,” which is on the left sidebar of the settings page to open the Mailbox management page.
- Now, under Mailbox management, you can see the Mailbox list. Primarily, the account you just sign in into is on the Mailbox list. If you want to merge multiple yahoo mail account in one, this is where you add your other mailbox. Select your email address from the mailbox list that you want to use to forward your emails. This will open the Edit section on the right tab of your screen “the preview window.”
- Now, scroll down at the end of the page and search for the forwarding option on the preview window.
After that, under the forwarding, enter the email address in the text field in which you wish to forward all your yahoo mail.
- Once you entered the email address, click on the “Verify” button near the text field.
Note: Do not click on the Save button. Besides that, you have to verify your yahoo email address in your other webmail accounts, which you have just entered. In other words, verify your yahoo email address if you are using Gmail, Outlook, AOL, or other webmail accounts in order to receive all yahoo mail.
- Now, to verify that it is your email address that you added on the forwarding address, open and Sign in to the email account that you added on the forwarding address text box.
- Now, go to your inbox area and search for an email from Yahoo, which says, “Please verify your email address.”
Note: In case you do not see any verification email in your other webmail inbox then, check your spam folder. Sometimes the mail can automatically get into the spam folders.
- Open the verification mail and search for the “click here” option. Once you find it, then click that option and you will redirect to your yahoo mail sign-in page.
Note: You will be signed out from your yahoo mail once you click the click here option.
[To complete the verification, you need to sign out from your current account and sign in to ####******@yahoo.com.]
- Now, once again, log in to your yahoo email address. Once you log into your Yahoo Mail account, it will ask you to click the Verify button to verify yourself.
- Click on the “Verify” button that opens the next page, which then shows the message “Congratulations, your email address has been verified.”
- Finally, click on “Returns to account settings” to get into your yahoo account.
Note: Your incoming new yahoo mails are only forwarded, not the older ones.
So, this way, you can automatically forward emails from Yahoo Mail to your other webmail accounts with these simple steps.
Remove Automatic Email Forwarding From Yahoo Mail
To remove the automatic email forwarding to a specific address, go to the settings page by clicking on the More settings option from the Settings dropdown menu, which is on the upper right corner of your mailbox page.
Now, from the settings page, click on the mailboxes tab from the left side-bar. Then click on the email address from the Mailbox list of the Mailbox management page.
Now on the edit page, scroll down the edit section to the Forwarding option. Then click the remove button right next to the account you used to forward your emails to.
Now a window will pop up onto your screen, asking if you are sure to remove the account. Click on Remove button to remove automatic email forwarding from Yahoo Mail account.
Whenever you create any new webmail account for your office work, which is just for the important task, then always remember to follow the steps which I have explained above in this article. Besides that, you can also save a little bit of time if you set up an automatic email forwarding option in your yahoo mail or other any webmail accounts.
Was this article helpful to solve your question? And if you have any queries regarding the yahoo or want to learn some tips about the yahoo, then feel free to visit our site ymaillogin.net.