If you use Yahoo Mail as your primary webmail and want to increase the professional look to your emails, adding an image or logo in your yahoo mail signature is an option, this will create a professional look to your emails. So, keep on reading the article and find out how to add an image in your Yahoo Mail Signature and create a professional-looking email.
Steps to Add Image in your Yahoo Mail Signature
- Open your browser and sign in to your Yahoo Mail account.
- Now, click on the Mail icon to get into the Inbox page of your Yahoo Mail.
- Once you get into the inbox page, click on the gear icon on the upper right corner of your screen. The gear icon is on the navigation panel of the right sidebar.
- Click on the More Settings option from the Setting drop-down menu to go to the setting page.
- Now, from the settings page, click on the Writing email option from the left sidebar of the page. This will open op a page where you can add edit or remove yahoo mail signature or change the text format of your email.
- Now, toggle on the on-off switch from the Signature to add a signature. Type in your signature.
- Now comes the tricky part, adding an image to your signature. You don’t see an option to add images to your signature, right. That’s because you cannot directly add an image in your Yahoo Mail signature.
- However, to add an image in your yahoo mail signature is pretty easy.
- To upload an image to your yahoo mail signature you need to have uploaded that image to an online hosting website from where you can access that image online.
- There are plenty of free image hosting sites on the web that you can use. Most probably, you will have google photos on your android phone. You can access an image from your google photos from the web to add it to your yahoo signature. Or you can use free hosting sites like Imgur, Flickr, Instagram, 500px, Dropbox, TinyPic, PostImage, ImageShack, and ImageVenu.
- Now, go to the site where you uploaded the image. Oh! And make sure to resize the image if it is very big. Open the image and right-click the image. Select Copy from the list to copy the image.
- Now, go to your yahoo signature page and place the mouse cursor in the signature box where you want your image to appear.
- Right-click your mouse button and click the paste option to place the image in the signature box.
- Now, finish up your Yahoo signature by adding more details if you like.
- Finally, get back to your inbox area and click the compose button to compose an email. The signature with your logo or your image will automatically be inserted into your email at the bottom.
Here you go, this is how you can add an image in your Yahoo Mail Signature. If you have any queries regarding any topic in the Yahoo webmail service, feel free to contact us. We will definitely help.