Nowadays, we are handling every little work through the email, whether it was to organize the essential meetings or handling our clients for small business. We always don’t have to call everyone to have communication with them, which can be pretty helpful. But when it comes to sending the email, then it consumes sender’s certain time – as we have to open the browser for just a tiny mail. Sometimes, this process can be a little bit annoying when we have a busy schedule.
So, do you want to get rid of those annoying process and want to access your yahoo mail on your desktop easily? Then you came into the right article where I will explain how to add yahoo to your desktop with simple steps without opening any browser on your computer.
If you use yahoo mail for your day to day work, then you can easily access and navigate your online email clients with just double-click on your desktop by just adding the shortcut. So, let’s move to the process without consuming your time.
How can you add Yahoo Mail to your Desktop?
You can add or access your yahoo mail to your desktop with just double-click, so follow these simple procedure steps by step down below:
- Open your computer or laptop, and then download the yahoo mail app from the Microsoft store.
- Once you installed the yahoo mail apps on your desktop. Then, right-click on the empty spot on your desktop, which opens the drop-down menu.
- “Trouble while creating your yahoo mail account, then checks out our article.”
- Now, select the “New” option from the drop-down menu. After that, select the “Shortcut” button that pop-up the shortcut page where you can add your yahoo mail address or location.
- Now, type http://mail.yahoo.com in the text location of the item option and select the folders for that location from the browse.
- Once you have selected the location, click on the “Next” button for the next steps.
- Now, type the desired name in the text field for your shortcut file.
- Note: Type your shortcut name as “yahoo mail” because it will be easier for you to search on your desktop.
- Finally, click on the “Finish” button to create your yahoo shortcut file.
Now, this way, you can easily access your yahoo mail on a desktop, which can save you time. Pretty simple right?
Advantage of using the Yahoo Shortcut on your Desktop
- Save time: Creating the shortcuts for your mails or any other application can be a distinct feature when it comes to the time-saving method.
- Faster access: It can be pretty helpful when you are feeling lazy to open your browser to access your yahoo mail.
- Simple: Adding a shortcut on the desktop makes our tasks simple. You do not have to follow more steps while accessing your yahoo mail.
Now, you have learned to create the shortcut for your yahoo mail on a desktop, which can be helpful for you on your busy schedule. Besides that, you can also add your other webmail accounts on shortcuts if you follow the procedure, which I have explained above in this article. If you got stuck while following the above process, then leave a comment in the comment section down below. We will certainly reply with a robust solution.u
And don’t forget to check out our other yahoo related article where we have explained some tips and solutions for any yahoo mail problem or queries.
Was this article helpful?