How often do you send emails and then forget to archive them? If you can’t remember the last time that you archived your sent messages, it is probably a good idea to take some time this weekend and go back through all of them. This blog post will teach you how to archive all sent emails in Yahoo Mail. So, if you are interested in learning more, please keep reading.
To archive all sent emails in yahoo mail, follow these steps:
- Sign-in to your yahoo mail account.
- Select the searchbar and type “is: sent” (without quotations).
- Select the “All” radio button at the top of the search results.
- Click on the Archive button.
- A confirmation window will pop-up, click on “Yes.”
That’s it! All sent emails will be archived, and your sent folder will be clutter-free.
Archiving In Yahoo Mail
So, what is archiving in Yahoo Mail? Archiving is a way of storing messages in a separate folder. This can be done by searching, but there is also an option to archive messages in bulk directly from your inbox or sent box.
If you want a clutter-free inbox, you can archive all your sent messages. This will move them from the “sent” folder to the “archive” folder. The great thing about this is that it’s easy to do so if you ever need to find a message that you have archived. All you have to do is open the “archive” folder and search for the message you need.
However, it is important to note that all of your archived messages are stored in the “archive” folder. So, if you ever delete something from this folder by accident – there’s no way to get it back! Also, keep in mind that archiving emails in Yahoo Mail won’t delete them from the “sent” folder.
Can We Archive All Sent Emails In Yahoo Mail?
Yes, you can archive all sent emails in yahoo mail in a few steps. Then, you can delete the sent emails individually, selectively, and in bulk. So, go with any option you like.
Before You Archive All Sent Emails
It is not necessary to archive all your sent emails right away, so feel free to take some time and go through them at a pace that works for you.
And before you archive all your sent emails, there are a few things that you’re going to want to do:
- Set up a filter to save certain messages into specific folders automatically. This will keep your inbox clean and ensure important emails don’t get archived by accident! To find this option go into Settings > Filters.
- If you have any messages that you need to keep but don’t want them cluttering up your inbox, you can move them to a specific folder by selecting the message and clicking on the “move” button.
- Label important emails with colored stars or flags so that they are easy to find when you’re ready to archive them.
Does Archive Happen Automatically?
No, the archive does not happen automatically. You need to take a few steps, as mentioned below, to archive your sent emails in yahoo mail. However, you can set up an automated filter to archive messages that meet certain criteria.
How To Archive All Sent Emails In Yahoo Mail?
You can archive all your sent emails in yahoo mail by using both yahoo mail classic and yahoo mail applications. So without any further ado, let’s look at how you can do it in both versions.
-In Yahoo Mail Basic/Classic
To archive all your sent emails in yahoo mail classic, follow these steps:
- Login to your yahoo mail account by going to mail.yahoo.com
- Click on the “Inbox” tab at the top of the page.
- Open the “Sent” folder.
- Select all of the email messages in the folder by clicking on the “Select All” link at the top of the page or by using the keyboard shortcut Ctrl+A.
- Once you have selected all of the sent messages, click on the “Archive” button located in the toolbar at the top of your screen.
- A window will pop up asking if you want to “Archive” the messages. Click on the “Yes” button.
The spent emails will now be moved to your Archive folder, and they will no longer appear in your Inbox. Congratulations on your clean inbox!
-In Yahoo Mail Application
If you happen to use the yahoo mail app more often, here’s how you can archive all your sent emails in the yahoo mail application:
- Launch the Yahoo Mail app by tapping on its icon.
- Login to your yahoo mail account.
- Open the “Sent” folder that contains the messages you want to archive. This will be either the “Sent” folder in your Inbox or a specific “Sent” folder that you’ve created.
- Select all of the email messages in the folder by tapping on the checkmark box next to each message or by tapping on “Select All” button.
- Once you have selected all of the sent messages, tap on the three lines located in the upper left corner of the screen.
- Then tap on “Archive” and confirm your selection by tapping on the checkmark next to “Archive.”
All your selected emails will now be moved to your Archive folder. It will feel good to see a clutter-free message box!
Why Archive All Sent Emails In Yahoo Mail?
Let’s give some good reasons on why you should archive all your sent emails in yahoo mail.
- You will not have to delete individual messages, which saves time and avoids accidents.
- Archived messages are easily searchable from the Yahoo Mail website or application, so they can be found quickly when needed.
- You dont have to deal with large quantities of messages in your Inbox.
- Messages that have been archived will no longer count against your storage limit.
- It will be easier to find important messages that you may need later.
With all these reasons, hopefully, you now understand why archiving your sent emails is such a good idea. It declutters your inbox and makes it easier to manage, and provides some great benefits that can make your email experience much more productive. So go ahead and archive those old messages today! And don’t forget to clean out your Archive folder every once in a while! 🙂
Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs)
Q: Can I still view archived messages if I’m offline?
A: No, you can’t. If your yahoo mail account is set to offline mode, archived messages will not be available on the device unless they are synced again first. For example, if you have just moved a message from an inbox folder to the archive folder, it will not be accessible when you are offline. You’ll need to connect again in order to see the archived message.
Q: Can I still send emails if my account is set to offline mode?
A: Yes, but only after you have connected back online and synced your email data.
Q: How can I see messages that were archived on a specific date?
A: You can’t. Yahoo Mail does not currently have a feature that allows users to view archived emails by date. However, you can search for all messages that were archived on a particular day by using the “Advanced Search” option in the main menu.
That’s it for now! Be sure to check back for more soon. And please feel free to leave a comment or let me know if you have any questions.
Goodbye for now…
Thanks for reading! 🙂