The email has become a crucial part of our lives. From communicating with friends to making purchases on the internet, it’s nearly impossible to live without email these days! But what if you don’t have a phone number? Can you still create a ymail account? Keep reading for everything you need to know about how to set up a ymail account without using a phone number.
To create a ymail account without using a phone number, folow these steps:
- Go to the Ymail’s official site.
- Click on the “Create a new account” button and fill the required details in the empty fields.
- Type in your preferred username.
- Enter the password that you want to use for logging into your ymail account and click on “next.”
- Enter an alternate email address in the “email” field and leave the phone number field empty.
- Accept the terms and services and “Submit” your form to create an ymail account.
Read this article till the end to know more about how to create a ymail account without using a phone number.
Using Phone Number To Create Ymail Account
There are also steps for creating your ymail account in the browser, on the Ymail app, or if you already have a Gmail/Google account. You can even sign in to your existing ymail account when following these instructions! But wait…what is this “phone number” business all about? And why would you need to give your phone number when creating a ymail account?
To create a ymail account, there are two main steps: choosing the right username and password. But what if somebody gets their hands on this information? If they were able to log into your email address or change it so that you can’t access it anymore, you would be in a world of trouble! Luckily, there is another step for creating a ymail account- entering your phone number. This way only someone with the correct mobile number has access to your email address and no one else.
But, what if you don’t have a phone number? Don’t worry yet! I still have an alternative to offer that guarantees your security. You can create a ymail account without using a phone number as well.
You can add an alternative email address to your ymail account. If you already have an existing Google or Gmail address, then this part will be pretty simple and straightforward for you! The alternative address will help you with the account verification as well as secure your ymail account. So, dont stress out, there is a way out!
Requirements For Setting Up An Ymail Account
Before you get started with the process of creating a ymail account, make sure you have all these requirements:
- A computer/laptop or a mobile device.
- An active internet connection.
- A Gmail account.
- A recovery email address
- Username and Password
You must be 13 years of age or older to create a new email address with Yahoo Mail. If you’re under 18, you’ll need your parents’ permission before creating one. People under 13 years of age aren’t allowed to sign up for a new account.
If you have these requirements fulfilled, you can easily create a ymail account without using a phone number.
How To Create A Ymail Account Without Using A Phone Number In Browser?
Now, let’s talk about how to create a ymail account without using a phone number in the browser. The process is similar to creating a ymail account with the phone number, except for one part. You will be able to create a ymail account without any hassle in few minutes if you follow these steps:
- Visit the official site of Ymail.
- Click on the “Sign In” button.
- Between the two options, “Create one now” or “Email not yet available” choose “Create one now.”
- Fill out your email address and select a password.
- Enter your birthdate if necessary. It is required for signing up for an Ymail account without using phone number in some regions. If it’s not, leave this field blank!
- Fill out your name. You can put whatever you want here!
- Type in an alternate email address if you have one. This is not required but it’s a good idea to fill this field out just in case someone tries to hack into your ymail account later on.
- Click “Next.” You’ll get a message letting you know that an email has been sent with a verification code. Be sure to check your spam folder if it doesn’t appear in your inbox within five minutes!
- Open your ymail account by clicking the verification email that was sent to you. You will be asked for a phone number, but don’t worry – this is just so they can let you know if there’s ever an issue with your account and not because it is necessary to create one. Fill out the captcha code next and click “Next.”
Congrats! You’ve successfully created a ymail account without using a phone number. Enjoy your ymail account!
How To Create An Ymail Account Without Using Phone Number In Ymail App?
Yes, just like in the browser, you can create a Ymail account without using a phone number. But this time, you’ll be creating the ymail account in the mobile app and not directly on the PC browser as we did before.
To create a Ymail account without using a phone number:
- First of all, install Ymail app from google play store or any other sources and open it up to get the home page.
- Click on “Create Account” and fill up all necessary details like: first name, last name, username (you can make it simple – your email address without any digits at the end), password and captcha code (to avoid spams) and click next to continue.
- Skip the part where you have to enter your phone number, simply click next to continue.
- Now enter an alternative email account and click on next to continue. After that, you’ll receive a mail from Ymail Team with your temporary password and the email address of your newly created ymail account for confirmation process.
- Once done, confirm the alternative email you’ve entered earlier and enter verification code sent by YMail Team in order to complete the confirmation process. And voila, your ymail account is ready to use!
How To Sign Into Your Ymail Account
Yahoo automatically lets you use the Yahoo features after you are done creating an account. But, from the next time onwards, you should sign in to your ymail account.
Here are the steps to sign in to your ymail account.
- Visit the official website of Yahoo.
- Click on “Sign In” button
- Now, enter the user name or email address along with password for signing in to your account.
- Finally, click on “Sign In.”
After completing all these steps successfully, you will be able to get access to the Yahoo features.
Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs)
I know the questions don’t end here, but I have written as much as possible. I have included this FAQ section to help you find the answer if somehow your question is not mentioned here. If I have missed out on any question that you might want to ask, please leave a comment below and I will respond as soon as possible.
Is The Ymail Account Free?
Yes, Ymail is free to use. You can create an account, send and receive messages for free. However, there is a paid version that offers better features and benefits, which is called Yahoo Pro.
Is The Ymail Email Service Reliable?
Yes, it is very much reliable even more than Gmail or any other Email Service Provider (ESP). Yahoo mail is trustworthy and the messages are protected with SSL Certificates.
Is The Email Address Provided By Yahoo Available For Everyone?
For now, Ymail accounts are accessible on a global level, but it will be only possible if you have internet access that works in your country of residence. If not so, then I am afraid you can’t create an account for now.
How Can I Create A Yahoo Email Account?
It is quite easy to sign up for your Ymail account if you know how it works. Follow these steps and get yourself one within minutes:
- Go to the main page of Yahoo by visiting yahoo.com.
- Select “Create an account” button in the login page.
- Fill up the form and follow on-screen instructions to create your own email address with Ymail.
Visit Create A New Yahoo Mail Account? to learn more.
I hope now you can create a ymail account without using your phone number if you have read the previous lines carefully. This blog post is about helping those users who have such a question in mind and I am glad that it helped you out as well. If somehow your query still remains unanswered then please let me know by leaving a comment below this article and I will be more than happy to help you with it.
Thank You for reading!