How many email accounts do you have? Do you have a Yahoo account, a Gmail account, or maybe both? Most people tend to use one of the two, and for a good reason. These are some of the most popular emails out there, and they offer many features that make them an attractive option. However, if your email is password-protected, it can be challenging to remember which password belongs to which account. Fortunately, there’s an easy way to log in to Yahoo mail using Facebook! This article will walk through how easy it is to log in with Facebook in just a few simple steps.
To login to yahoo mail using Facebook, follow these steps:
- Launch Facebook and login to your account by providing necessary credentials.
- In the search box, type “Yahoo Mail” and click “Enter.“
- Select “Use App” button that you will see below the search box and then tap/click on “Sign In.”
- Provide your login details if necessary and click the “Sign In” button again.
You will be able to log in to your Yahoo mail account with Facebook.
Stay till the end to know how to log in to yahoo mail using Facebook in detail.
Can I Login To Yahoo Mail Using Facebook?
I guess you have seen that “Sign in with Facebook” option on different websites you have visited. I have used this option on many websites and know that it is very simple to use. This will help you log in with Facebook without asking for your email id or password of any other mail account, even if the site doesn’t support the Facebook Login feature by itself.
In the case of Yahoo, too, you can use this feature to log in with Facebook. I guess some of you already know about this feature and use it frequently. But for those who don’t know about this option, I will tell you that how to log in to yahoo mail using Facebook in detail. And let me assure you that it will be very simple to remember.
You can log in to your yahoo account without having to enter your yahoo login details with just one click once you have connected it with your Facebook account. You can log in to yahoo mail using Facebook by following the steps given below.
How To Login To Yahoo Mail Using Facebook?
Now, let’s get to the point. It’s very simple to log in with Facebook in Yahoo. Just follow the steps given below, and you will be able to access your email account using Facebook easily.
Step 1: Launch Facebook
First of all, open Facebook in your browser. Login to your account if you have not done so already.
Step 2: In The Search Box, Type “Yahoo Mail” And Click “Enter.”
Now, type “Yahoo Mail” in the search bar of Facebook and hit “enter.” You will see a page like this:
It may take some time for your account to appear on the list depending upon your connection speed. If you cannot find it, try again after some time, or else continue with step three.
Step 3: Select “Use App” Button And Tap “Sign In.”
Once your account appears, select “Use the app” next to it. Next, you can see a pop-up window asking permission for connection.
Click on the blue-colored “Continue as [Your Name]” option if you want to use that account as default, or else select the other option, “Use another account,” and click on it.
Then, click the “Sign In” button.
Step 4: Provide Your Login Details If Necessary And Click The “Sign In” Button Again.
Now, you will be redirected back to the Yahoo mail website, where you can enter your yahoo email id and password (which is already saved in your Facebook) to log in.
If you have already logged into your account, you will see something like this:
Click the “My Mail” button to access your yahoo account.
In this way, you can log in to your yahoo account using Facebook. Congratulations on knowing how to log in with Facebook in Yahoo!
How To Connect Facebook With Yahoo?
Don’t know how to connect Facebook with yahoo? Take it easy. I will walk through the steps for this purpose.
Here are the steps to connect Facebook with Yahoo:
- Open your browser and sign in to your Yahoo account.
- THen, click the gear icon on the top right corner of the page.
- Select “Settings” and click on the “Accounts” tab.
- Scroll down to Facebook section and click on “Connect.”
- Now, you have successfully connected your Yahoo account with facebook.
Once the connection is established, any changes made in one of these accounts will also be reflected under another’s account. You can also log in to both yahoo mail as well as Facebook using this single account.
Note that this feature is not available in all versions of Yahoo and all types of devices. So, make sure you have the latest version before trying this.
How To Import Facebook Contacts To Yahoo Mail?
Facebook and Yahoo are both popular social networking sites, and people love using them. Both these platforms provide many features which you can use from your account. You can even sync or import your Facebook contacts into your Y! Mail address book quickly by following a few steps.
To import your Facebook contacts to Yahoo mail, you need the following things:
- A valid Yahoo account with the latest version of internet explorer installed in it.
- A Facebook account whose contact details are already synced to that yahoo address book via its application or platform provided by facebook itself. If not then please connect them before proceeding further.
- Internet Connection for the smooth working of both the sites.
Now follow these steps to import your Facebook contacts into Yahoo mail:
- Login with your yahoo id and password in a fresh browser that is not already logged into Facebook or other social networking site using that account.
- On successful login, click on the “Contacts” icon located at the right side of the window.
- It will open an address book-like page with your Yahoo contacts list.
- Now click on the “More” option located at the top of the contact list and select “Import Contacts.” It will display you a drop down menu, where you need to choose Facebook from its options for importing contacts into it. But, it will ask you to login into your facebook account first before proceeding further.
- Enter the correct password of your Facebook and click on the “Sign In” button after which an import contacts window will open up with drop-down menus for available options like:
- A success message will display up at the bottom of the page about the successful importing process and then click the close option present in that window, your contact list will be updated with imported facebook accounts into the yahoo mail address book. Now you can use all these contacts in your Yahoo mail address book.
Some Useful Tips
I have some tips that you may find helpful while logging in to Yahoo mail using Facebook:
- You can export contacts from one account into another account. It means if you have contacts in your Yahoo mail address book, but now you want to import them into Facebook Address Book so that they can sync with all other social networking sites too. The “Smart Contact” feature of Yahoo will help you with this purpose.
- You can also import contacts into your Facebook account and then sync them to all other social networking sites.
- If you are roaming then it will be difficult to login into Facebook. To avoid such a situation, you can use “Facebook Lite” instead of the main site which is lighter and faster than the original one; therefore, better for mobile users too.
Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs)
Since you guys have a lot of questions related to Yahoo mail login, I am going to answer some most asked ones for you all:
How Can I Recover My Yahoo Account Using Facebook?
Did you know that you can recover your Yahoo account by just logging into Facebook? However, this process will be done through a valid ID and password.
You will have to follow these steps for recovery:
- Visit the Sign-In Helper and enter either your Facebook or Google ID domain.
- Then, click on “Continue.”
- Follow the on-screen prompts to get back into your account.
- Create a new password once you’re successfully logged in.
Why Can’t I Sign In To Yahoo Mail?
There may be various reasons for this; here are some possible reasons why you are not able to login into your Yahoo mail:
- Your yahoo password may be incorrect.
- Your internet connection might have been slow and so not able to connect properly with the server of the Yahoo site.
- Your browser may be not compatible with your yahoo mail site.
- Yahoo servers may have been down or not working properly.
The above-mentioned steps may sound a bit complicated for beginners, but they are not that difficult if one gets used to them and tries working on them with patience at first go itself. You can also visit the Yahoo help center for more information regarding this feature and its operation.
If you have any confusion or any other related queries, feel free to contact Yahoo customer care service through its toll-free phone number available on the official website of yahoo for 24 hours. But make sure you are an authentic user with a valid account before calling them because they do not entertain users who want to misguide their executives by giving fake IDs and account details.
You can also drop your queries in the comment box below, and I will try to resolve them for your better understanding.