Searching for the important Yahoo messages inside the inbox through tons of other messages can increase our temper. The thing will get even worse, especially when you needed them urgently to complete your given task. On the one hand, you feel exhausted while searching those messages and on the other hand, if you didn’t search them then you know, you will get in trouble. At that time, you might have been thinking that I should save them earlier before get dragging into this situation. So there is a way where you can easily save your important messages in Yahoo Mail. And today, I will show how you can save important messages in Yahoo Mail in this article.
Yahoo provides two different ways to save the messages without losing track. The first process is called “Archive,” and the second one is “Star.”
To archive your messages,
- Sign in to your Yahoo account.
- Go to Inbox
- Mark the messages you want to Archive and then select “Archive” button above the messages.
To mark “Star,”
- Sign in to your Ymail account and go to Inbox.
- Select the messages you want to star.
- Choose the “Star” from the drop-down menu. And it’s done.
Today I will show both the process to save your important messages in Yahoo Mail, so follow the procedure steps by steps down below.
How to Archive Emails in your Yahoo Mail? – Save Important Messages in Yahoo
Archiving is the process where you can preserve your data or file without being cluttering. So, Archive in your Yahoo Mail is just like a huge digital cabinet or folder where you can store your incoming messages for an extended period of time. When you archive the messages in Yahoo Mail then, the messages will completely disappear from your mail inbox and be safely stored in the archive folder. You can access the archive messages whenever you want by just opening the archive folder. So how can you do that? Let’s move into the steps down below:
Note: You can archive single messages or even multiple messages into the archive folder.
- Open your browser and type mail.Yahoo.com, which opens the official page of Yahoo Mail.
- Now, sign in with your Yahoo email address and password to access your Yahoo Mail account.
- Then, click on the Mail icon from the upper right corner of your screen.
- Next, select the “Inbox” section from the left navigation bar to open your messages.
- Finally, mark the messages in the checkbox which you want to archive, and once you have done, then click on the “Archive” button, which is just above from the messages.
You can also store multiple messages at a single time into your archive folders, which are important, or you want to save those messages later for your business purpose.
- Mark the multiple email or messages from your inbox then click on the “Archive” button, which will move your messages to the archive folder.
This way, you can archive multiple messages, and you will be no longer to see those messages inside your inbox.
There is also another way where you can store important messages into the archive folder. Suppose you have received an email from your boss, you read the email and suddenly want to save that email as a reference for your office work. So through this second step, you can easily archive the email with just one process.
- Simply open the message and then click on the “Archive” button to store the message which you have just open from your inbox.
Yahoo also gives an option to undo the email which you have move into the archive folder. In case you don’t want to archive the message, just click on the “Undo” option right before you archive the message. The undo options will pop up on the screen when you archive the message.
How to “Star” messages in Yahoo Mail?
Yahoo Mail also provides another way to save your important messages from your inbox. Archiving the important messages for future reference can be a good thing to do, but what if you forget about its existence? There is no meaning in archiving those important messages when you can’t remember those messages.
So, starring is the better way to save the important message without removing them from your mail inbox. The messages will get marked with the yellow star symbol. This helps to find them easily inside through many other tons of messages. You can easily see them at first glance next to the message. Star is a kind of bookmark that helps you to locate the message easily.
There are two different ways to start your email in Yahoo Mail. So let’s get started.
- Open your Yahoo Mail account with Yahoo email address and password.
- Now, open the inbox, which is on the left side of the navigation bar.
- Then, right-click on the message which you want to star. Then it opens the drop-down menu where you can see the star option.
- Finally, choose the “Star” option from the drop-down menu, which gives a star to the message.
- Open your Yahoo Mail account with Yahoo email address and password.
- Now, open the Yahoo Mail inbox, which is on the left side of the navigation bar to access all your messages.
- Simply click on the “Star” option next to the messages. After that, your message will get a star, and you can find them easily inside your inbox.
Why Is It Important To Save Important Messages in Yahoo Mail?
Saving messages in Yahoo Mail is a very important feature as it allows you to save the messages for future reference. It can be tough to scroll through your email to find a specific message. It is especially true if you have a large inbox and receive lots of mail every day.
Saving messages allows you to read the message at a later time or retrieve it easily when needed. You can also save messages that you want to respond to at a later date. It is good practice to save all of your important messages in one folder.
So, I recommend that you save important messages in Yahoo Mail.
Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs)
What is the best way to save important emails?
You may have a lot of important emails that you may need to store for the future. Since the internet is used by many people from all over the world, it’s best if you can get your computer to store these files for safekeeping.
I recommend email archiving software. This type of software will help you store important newsletters that you may use later on. You can run them through the software at any time, making sure you are getting all of your emails in one organized file.
Most archiving systems will preserve email for future use, even if it’s deleted from your inbox right away. This allows you to keep important files without having to worry about losing them to an unwanted deletion later on.
How do I clean up the bulk of emails in Yahoo?
Do you want to clean up your unnecessary emails so that the important ones can stand out?
Do you want to know how to clean up the bulk of emails on Yahoo? Well, here is how:
- Firstly, sign in to your Ymail account.
- Go to your yahoo mail inbox and select the first message or mail.
- Now scroll down to the point where you want to delete the message. In order words, if you want to delete only 30 messages, then scroll down to that 30th position message.
Note: If you want to delete all the messages, then scroll down to the bottom.
- Then, press and hold the “Shift” key on your keyword to select the message which you want to delete.
- Finally, click on the “Delete” button on the upper side of the mailbox.
Visit How to Delete More Than 50 Messages at a Time in Yahoo Mail to know more.
Now through all those above steps, you have learned to save important messages in your Yahoo Mail. Archiving can be the best solution when you don’t want to see the emails each and every day but only want to access them in the future. And for those emails that need daily attention, then starring is the perfect solution to keep them in your sight.
If you have any problems or queries regarding Yahoo Mail, then feel free to ask or visit the site ymail.com to find Yahoo-related solutions.