Are you tired of recreating the same message again and again for multiple recipients in yahoo mail? Things get even frustrating when you have an announcement about the sales or memo of the company. I know how it feels to click on the compose button every single time to send the same message to multiple people. But don’t worry, I have found the solution where you can blast the message to multiple recipients on a single mail. So today, I will explain how to send emails to multiple recipients on yahoo.
Here’s how you can send emails to multiple recipients with Yahoo mail:
- Open official site of yahoo or the app.
- Sign in to your Yahoo account.
- Click/Tap the “Compose” button and write an email.
- Click/Tap on “CC/BCC” and add the recipients who you want to send the email to.
- Hit “Send.”
And it’s done.
Note: Yahoo mail has an option called CC and BCC, where you can add multiple recipients or email addresses while sending the same message to everyone. So you don’t have to compose every single time to send a single message to lots of other people. Not only the option helps you to add multiple email address, but you can also save lots of time which is pretty much a good thing when you have a busy schedule.
So, without any further delay, let’s move to the main topic down below.
How to Send Emails to Multiple Recipients with Yahoo Mail?
Follow the simple steps down below to send emails to multiple recipients.
Note: You can also add the email address from your contact list for sending a message.
Steps to Send Emails to Multiple Recipients Using browser:
- Open your browser and type mail.yahoo.com, which opens the official site of yahoo mail.
- Now, login into the account using your yahoo email address and password to access your account.
- Now, click on the “Compose” button, from the upper left side of the yahoo mail screen to compose a new mail.
- Now, click on the “CC/BCC” button, which is on the right side inside the (To) field. After that, it opens the CC and BCC text field where you can add or include multiple recipients.
- Note: You don’t have to enter an email address on both CC and BCC, so choose one of them to send the message. I have given the difference between CC and BCC down below in this article. So read the topic and find the differences between CC and BCC.
- Now, enter the email address in the desired field in which you wish to receive the message.
- Note: You don’t have to separate the email address using commas because Yahoo automatically separates each email in the field. So add random email address one by one in the field.
- After that, type the topic of the message inside the “Subject” field. And type the text or attach the files, Image, Emoji, and Gif as your desired in the text field underneath the Subject.
- Now, finally, click on the “Send” button to send your email messages to multiple recipients.
- Note: Yahoo may ask you to fill out the CAPTCHA form to send the emails to multiple recipients. So if the CAPTCHA form comes, then fill out the form and end the sending process.
Congratulations, you have composed a single mail to multiple recipients on yahoo mail using the above simple steps.
Steps to send Emails to multiple recipients using Mobile Application:
The steps to send Emails to multiple recipients using Mobile Application are very similar to using a browser. We have used an Android Application to show the steps. The steps for iPhone Application is also very similar.
- Open Yahoo Mail app on your mobile phone. If you don’t have Yahoo Mail installed, go to Google Play store and install the Yahoo Mail app.
- Sign in to Yahoo Mail with correct Yahoo Credentials. It will redirect you to Yahoo Inbox Page. If you have previously signed in to the app, then you don’t need to log in. You will directly land to Yahoo Mail Inbox Page.
- From the Inbox Page, select on the pencil icon from the top right corner. New message Page will open.
- Now, Tap on the “CC/BCC” section, the section will expand, and Cc: and Bcc: input text fields will be displayed. Add multiple senders’ emails to the appropriate text field as per your requirement. Press the Go key from a keyboard after each email entry.
Note: Put sender’s email address on only one either Cc or Bcc. If you are confused about where to put the email: Cc or Bcc, then I have given the difference between CC and BCC down below in this article. You can read the differences between Cc and Bcc.
- After you enter all the sender’s emails, fill the Subject section with appropriate content. If necessary, you can attach files, Image, Emoji, and Gif as your desired in the text field underneath the Subject.
- Now, finally, tap on the “Send” button located on the top right of the screen to send your email messages to multiple recipients.
This is it. Now you have composed a single mail to multiple recipients on yahoo mail using the Yahoo Mail Mobile Application.
Difference Between CC and Bcc in Yahoo Mail?
Well, there is slightly a difference between these two CC and BCC on yahoo mail. So let’s find out the differences.
CC stands for Carbon copy, and when you use the CC for multiple recipients then, the main recipients will know all the other recipients (people) to whom the message was sent. In other words, your message will be visible to all recipients. The recipients also get the exact carbon copy of the original message without any edits.
BCC stands for Blind carbon copy and the term clarifies that the mail is undisclosed-recipients, which is not visible to any other recipients except you (sender) and the one who receipts the message. With the help of BCC, you can cover the email addresses between the multiple recipients.
I hope you understand the differences between the CC and BCC in yahoo mail. Now it’s your decision whether you want to hide the email address from each other (recipients) or just let it go as the original.
- Yahoo also recommends its daily users to register in its Yahoo Groups if you daily send emails to a large number of recipients.
- You can use the “Add Recipients” icon, which is on the right side of each field to select contacts.
- If you use too many recipients while sending emails then, yahoo will deny the process, so add only a few recipients to send emails successfully.
Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs)
How To Save Important Messages In Yahoo?
Yahoo provides two different ways to save the messages without losing track. The first process is called “Archive,” and the second one is “Star.”
To archive your messages,
- Sign in to your Yahoo account.
- Go to Inbox
- Mark the messages you want to Archive and then select “Archive” button above the messages.
To mark “Star,”
- Sign in to your Ymail account and go to Inbox.
- Select the messages you want to star.
- Choose the “Star” from the drop-down menu. And it’s done.
How many email recipients can I send to at once on Yahoo?
Yahoo has a limit of 500 recipients for Yahoo Mail accounts. A maximum of 500 email addresses can be sent at once using the ‘CC,’ ‘BCC,’ or Reply-To field in your message. However, if you are sending bulk emails with our mailing service then you may need to contact us directly to increase this capacity.
If you follow the above steps in this article, then you can easily send emails to multiple recipients on yahoo. Also, understand the difference between CC and BCC, which might be helpful for you while sending an email.
I hope you have found the solution regarding your query, and if this article was helpful, then leave a comment in the comment section down below. Also, check out our other yahoo related tips and solutions on ymail.com
You can create a contact list of people so it will be easier to add recipients. If you want to learn more about how to create a contact list, then check the article “How to Add Contacts to Yahoo Mail.“
Thanks for reading our article.