If you use Yahoo Mail as your primary webmail and want to increase the professional look to your emails, adding an image or logo in your yahoo mail signature is an option, this will create a professional look to your emails. So, keep on reading the article and find out how to add an image in your Yahoo Mail Signature and create a professional-looking email.
What is Email Signature?
An email signature is a text/sentence that the sender appends to the end of the email message you send out. Typically, the sender use signature to offer the recipient with your title, email address, company contact information, or Web site URL. Some individuals, though, will utilize a signature to sign off their email with a final announcement, humorous quote, or alternative message. Almost all popular Email Client provides the option to add the signature to all incoming emails or add the signature in particular outgoing emails.
The Importance of Email Signatures
Having an email signature is like giving a person a company card every single time you send an email. You would like it to look professional and reveal your organization’s personality. You wouldn’t just hand a prospective customer a scrap of blank paper with your contact information scrawled onto it, do you? No way! Email signatures can be a very valuable tool and very easy to implement.
Some Major Reasons Why Email Signatures Are Important:
- Email Signatures are a symbol of Legitimacy and Professionalism. Using Email Signature with Organisation Name, Designation gives hints that email is professional and is legitimate.
- By producing a cohesive email signature for each employee in your staff, you create brand recognition in each person to whom your employees send emails.
- Email Signature is a Digital Business Card. Like was a business card, Email Signature is a way to connect with customers and communicate your openness to communication.
- Adding a picture to your email signature, it shows the person receiving the email to make a private association and relationship with you.
- A sender can add Important quick links to Email Signature. For instance, the Linking organization’s phone number, recipients can easily contact the sender if needed.
Steps to Add Image in your Yahoo Mail Signature
- Open your browser and sign in to your Yahoo Mail account.
- Now, click on the Mail icon to get into the Inbox page of your Yahoo Mail.
- Once you get into the inbox page, click on the gear icon on the upper right corner of your screen. The gear icon is on the navigation panel of the right sidebar.
- Click on the More Settings option from the Setting drop-down menu to go to the setting page.
- Now, from the settings page, click on the Writing email option from the left sidebar of the page. This will open a page where you can add edit or remove yahoo mail signature or change the text format of your email.
- Now, toggle on the on-off switch from the Signature to add a signature. Type in your signature.
- Now comes the tricky part, adding an image to your signature. You don’t see an option to add images to your signature, right. That’s because you cannot directly add an image in your Yahoo Mail signature.
- However, to add an image in your yahoo mail signature is pretty easy.
- To upload an image to your yahoo mail signature you need to have uploaded that image to an online hosting website from where you can access that image online.
- There are plenty of free image hosting sites on the web that you can use. Most probably, you will have google photos on your android phone. You can access an image from your google photos from the web to add it to your yahoo signature. Or you can use free hosting sites like Imgur, Flickr, Instagram, 500px, Dropbox, TinyPic, PostImage, ImageShack, and ImageVenu.
- Now, go to the site where you uploaded the image. Oh! And make sure to resize the image if it is very big. Open the image and right-click the image. Select Copy from the list to copy the image.
- Now, go to your yahoo signature page and place the mouse cursor in the signature box where you want your image to appear.
- Right-click your mouse button and click the paste option to place the image in the signature box.
- Now, finish up your Yahoo signature by adding more details if you like.
- Finally, get back to your inbox area and click the compose button to compose an email. The signature with your logo or your image will automatically be inserted into your email at the bottom.
Here you go, this is how you can add an image in your Yahoo Mail Signature. If you have any queries regarding any topic in the Yahoo webmail service, feel free to contact us. We will definitely help.
Steps to Use HTML In Your Yahoo Mail Signature
Further More You Can also integrate HTML Into Your Yahoo Mail Signature. You don’t need to have knowledge of HTML to integrate HTML into Your Yahoo Mail Signature; Yahoo provides an HTML toolbar from which you can style your text. The steps to Use HTML In Your Yahoo Mail Signature are:
- Open your browser and sign in to a Yahoo Mail account .
- When you get in the inbox page, click on the gear icon on the top right corner of the screen.
- Click on the More Settings option in the drop-down menu to go to the setting page.
- Currently, you are on the settings page, click the Writing email option from the left sidebar of the page. This opens an option where you are can add edit or eliminate yahoo mail signature or modify the text format of your email.
- On the signature section, there is an HTML toolbar below by which the user can format the signature.
- Some of the options are:
- B icon stands for Bold. It bolds the selected text.
- I icon stands for Italic. It slants selected text evenly to the right.
- RGB icon is used to change the text color.
- Aa icon enables the user to change the font of the selected text.
- Furthermore, a feature like Alignment, Indentation, etc. can also be done from the HTML toolbar.