The Yahoo Account is a vital part of many people’s lives. We use it for email, chat features, and our social media account. Unfortunately, some have been unfortunate enough to forget their security questions and therefore cannot access their Yahoo Account. But did you know that there are other ways to recover your account? If not, you have made it into the right place! This article has included the best ways to recover Yahoo Account without security questions.
To recover your yahoo account without security questions, follow these steps:
- Visit the official site of Sign-in Helper.
- Select “Recover email address” or “Recover password” according to the problem you are experiencing.
- Now, click “Continue” and follow the on-screen instructions.
You will be able to recover your Yahoo account after following the on-screen instructions. So keep on reading to learn more ways of recovering your Yahoo Account without having to answer security questions!
Recovering Yahoo Account
Many people can relate to having to recover their Yahoo Account because they have forgotten their yahoo email address or the password. It’s completely understandable, and Yahoo provides different ways for you to be able to recover your account.
You can recover your yahoo account using your email address, phone number, and security questions. Even if you forget two of the requisites to recover your account, you can do it with the help of the third one.
For instance, if you forget your password and your security questions, you can use your phone number to recover your account. The same goes for if you forget both security questions and email addresses or just one of them.
Keep in mind that all of these methods are for recovering your Yahoo Account and not creating a new one. So if you have lost access to your account and want to create a new one, you will need to go through the sign-up process again.
Can I Still Recover My Yahoo Account If I Forgot My Answers To Security Questions?
If you have forgotten your security questions for some reason, there are still ways to recover your account. If the only thing that is stopping you from recovering your Yahoo Account is not knowing what they were, then you can recover your yahoo account using your phone number, email address, as well as by using the Sign-in Helper.
How To Recover Yahoo Account Without Security Questions?
There are multiple ways to recover your Yahoo Account without security questions. You can use either your email address, phone number, or the Sign-in Helper to help you do so. Below, I have explained how you can recover your account using these methods.
Recovering Yahoo Account Using Email Address
If you still have access to your email address that you added as a recovery option when you created your Yahoo Account, then you can use it to recover your account. Follow these steps:
- Visit the official site of Yahoo Login page.
- Now, click on “Forgot password” option in the top right corner of screen. You will be taken to a new window where you can enter your Yahoo Mail ID and submit it for recovery.
- When you submit your ID, you will be taken to the next window where you can reset your password.
- Enter your verification method as “Use Email Address” and click “Continue.”
- You will receive a verification code to your email address which you should enter and click “Continue.”
- Now, reset the password for your Yahoo Account and confirm your action.
And it’s done; you have now successfully recovered your Yahoo Account using your email address!
Recovering Yahoo Account Using Phone Number
If you no longer have access to your email address, then you can use your phone number to recover your account. Follow these steps:
- Visit the official site of Sign-in Helper and click on “Recover Email Address” or “Recover Password.”
- You will be taken to the next page where you can enter your phone number and click “Continue.”
- After verifying your phone number, Yahoo will send a verification code via SMS. You should receive it on your mobile device in about 30 minutes or less. Enter that into the field provided and click “Verify Now” button.
- Enter your new password and confirm your action by clicking on “Change Password” button. And its done! You have successfully recovered your account using only phone number as verification method.
Recovering Yahoo Account Using Sign-in Helper
If you have lost access to both your email address and phone number, then there is one more method that you can use to recover your account. You can use the Sign-in Helper, a desktop application for Windows and Mac users. Follow these steps:
- Visit the official site of Sign-in Helper.
- Select the option you would like to recover for your account using.
- If you need to recover your email address, you will be asked to enter your yahoo password and vice-versa. Enter the desired details and click on “Submit.”
- In the next page, you will be asked to enter the other required details. After entering it, click on the “Submit” button and wait for Yahoo’s verification code.
- If everything goes right, you will be able to get access to your account again.
What Is The Best Way To Recover Your Yahoo Account?
There are multiple methods by which you can recover your Yahoo Account without security questions. There is no such thing called as the best way. It completely depends on your case and availability of services that you can use to recover your account.
If you dont have access to your phone number, using an email address can be the best way to recover your account. If you have lost access to both phone number and email address, then using Sign-in Helper can be the best way. So, the question is not “What is the best way to recover your Yahoo Account?” but “Which method works for you in a particular scenario?”
I have used all three methods mentioned above and they worked great! I highly recommend using email address or phone numbers as verification methods because Sign-in Helper can be a little tricky and may not work in every case. So, I would say use any of these two methods to recover your account without security questions!
Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs)
I guess by now you would have got an idea about how to recover your Yahoo Account without security questions. But, still, some doubts linger in your mind and thats why I am here to answer all of them.
Q: Can you please help me with recovery process?
A: Sure thing! If you need help regarding the recovery process following the above steps, feel free to contact me through the comment section.
Q: Do I need to pay or do any survey for this?
A: No, you dont! Yahoo does not charge anything to recover your account. All you have to do is follow the steps mentioned above and you are good!
Q: Will I be able to recover my account if i have changed the password?
A: Yes, you can! You need to know your previous yahoo password. If you dont remember it or lost access to it, use an email address with security questions and reset a new one.
After going through this entire article, you would have learned different methods to recover your Yahoo Account without security questions. If you still face any issues or have any doubts, please contact me through the comment section below. I will be more than happy to help! Thanks for reading!