Do you have a lot of contacts in your Yahoo Mail? If you have many contacts in your Yahoo address book, then this article will be helpful for you because today, I will guide you on how to print yahoo contacts.
As there isn’t any printing option from the page itself, the “Export CSV” feature in Yahoo Contacts enables you to print the address book. Especially for those users who have many contacts and whose address book doesn’t only contain contacts but also email address and other relevant contact information, targeting those users, Yahoo features the “Export CSV.”
How to Print My Yahoo Contacts?
As there isn’t an option to print Yahoo Contacts directly from the Yahoo Mail, we are printing it with the help of an Excel file. So, I have divided the steps into two parts one downloading the Yahoo Contacts CSV file. Or, in simple words exporting the Yahoo Contacts. And the next step to adjusting the Yahoo contacts and downloading via the Excel file.
Steps to Export Yahoo Contacts
To print your address book and contacts, first, you should have access to your account and download your contacts; “Export CSV.”
- Log in to your Yahoo Mail account (Username and password) login.yahoo.com/.
- After you get access to your Yahoo Mail account, On the homepage you will see Mail icon, click on the Mail icon.
- After that, on the right side of your screen, click on the Contacts icon beside of calendar and notepad.
- Now under Contacts, click on the All, which is the middle of the Top and Lists.
- Now, after you click on the All, you will see a list of all contacts you have in your Yahoo Mail.
- Click on the three horizontal dots; now you will see two options in the drop-down menu.
- Now, hover your mouse over Export (CSV), and click it.
- After you click on the Export (CSV) wait a minute, it will download all your contacts in an Excel file.
- Now close your browser and Go to Download folder in your device.
- Now under the Download folder, you will see Contacts in the “.csv” file format. Open the file in an Excel file to view contact, or you can also print an Excel file.
To Print Yahoo Contacts via Excel
After you download all your contacts from your Yahoo Mail account, if you want to print contacts, then you can print your all contacts via Excel. However, if you come across any problem while printing your contacts via Excel, here is the step to print Yahoo contacts via Excel.
- Browse the location on your computer where you have downloaded your contacts.
- Now, open the file in Excel. To do so, right-click the file, then click on open with option. Now, select Excel from the list of options.
- Once you open the file, you will have to make some changes to your file before printing your Yahoo Contacts, for example, deleting unused labels.
Here in this article, I only need the Name, Email Address 1, and the primary phone number of each and every person. So, I am deleting the rest of the labels.
- Now, make sure your printer is on and press the Keyboard shortcut key “Ctrl+P” on your excel file. This will open the print settings page, which will display how your page will look when it gets printed.
- This is the time you adjust your excel cells. Sometimes, when the cells are too big, the content gets out of the printing page, making the printer unable to print the information that is past the printing line.
- Now, once you are done editing and adjusting the printing settings, press the print button.
There you go, you have successfully downloaded the Yahoo Contacts CSV file and printed these contacts to a hardcopy.
If you have printed your Yahoo contacts, then you will have all your contacts in your hand. If you need to make a new Yahoo Mail account or if your account is hacked or permanently blocked, then you can add your contacts looking at the contacts, you have printed. And, if you have any questions regarding this article, then you can leave us a comment in our comment box below. Was This Article Helpful? 😊
Frequently Asked Questions [FAQs]
How do I export Yahoo Contacts to excel?
Microsoft Excel supports CSV format too. By default, Yahoo Contacts is in CSV format. Hence you need to download the Yahoo Contacts to export to excel. The detailed step to download Yahoo Contacts is mentioned above on Sub Heading Steps to Export Yahoo Contacts.
How do I export Yahoo Contacts to my Outlook?
First thing first, you need to download yahoo Contacts. The steps are mentioned above in this article. After you download the Contacts CSV file. Follow these steps to export Yahoo Contacts to Outlook:
- Choose File option from the top menu bar. File Menu will appear.
- From File Menu, choose Open & Export > Import/Export. Import/Export wizard gets started.
- From the Import/Export wizard, Choose option Import from another program or file, and then click Next.
- Choose Comma Separated Values [because our Yahoo Contacts is in CSV format], and then choose Next.
- In the Import a File box, import your Yahoo Contacts CSV with the help of the browse button.
- Microsoft has provided Options to handle duplicates. There are three options which you can see on Import a File Box
Replace duplicates with items imported: Replace your contact to the contact present in Outlook, if a contact is already in Outlook and your contacts file.|
Allow duplicates to be created [Default Option]: Keeps both the contact: In your Yahoo Contact list as well as in Outlook. There is an option to combine info for those people later to eliminate duplicate contacts.
Do not import duplicate items: If a contact is present in Outlook and as well as your Yahoo contacts file, the contact of Outlook is kept, and the contact of the Yahoo contact file is discarded.
- Select the option as per your need and click Next.
- In the Select a destination folder box, select the appropriate destination folder and click Next.
- Finally, click Finish. Boom! You successfully imported all Your Yahoo Contact list to Outlook.
[Note: The steps are for Outlook 2016, but the steps are very similar for other Versions of Outlook too.]
How do I export Yahoo Contacts to my Gmail?
Assuming that you have downloaded the Yahoo Contact CSV with the help of our article, here are the steps to export Yahoo Contact to Gmail Account.
- On your computer browser, navigate to Google Contacts.
- If you aren’t logged in, you will be redirected to google login. Login with correct credentials and proceed further.
- Select Import Option from the left navigation menu. Import contacts modal will pop up.
- Click Select File and Select the Yahoo Contact CSV file you exported from Yahoo Mail. Google support CSV and vCard format file.
- Click on Import.
- Congratulation, you have successfully Imported Yahoo Contacts to your Gmail Account.
How do I export my Yahoo Contacts to icloud?
Though CSV is a very popular format to store the Contact list, iCloud don’t support CSV format for Contacts. Instead, it prefers a VCF (vCard) format. Hence, importing CSV file contacts to iCloud is a bit complex.
Assuming you have already downloaded the Yahoo Contacts file (CSV file) from Yahoo, the next step is to convert the Yahoo CSV file to vCard format. There are lots of methods to convert CSV files to the VCF (v Card) file. Some of them are:
- Import the CSV contact file to Gmail or outlook and again export it back on VCF format.
- There are lots of tools online that convert CSV contact to v Card contact. Just google it. One paid tool is SysTools.
I prefer method one as it is free.
After you get your CSV contact file on VCF format, you can export that file to iCloud. Here are the steps:
- Navigate to iCloud using browser or via App. Login to iCloud with correct Apple username and Password
- Once you are logged in, click on the Contacts icon from the grid menu.
- From the iCloud Contacts, click the Action pop-up menu [setting icon] in the sidebar, then choose Import vCard option.
- Now browser the VCF format of the Yahoo Contacts we converted and then click on the open button. iCloud will import all the contacts on VCF file to iCloud Contacts.
- Now, you can access Yahoo Contact from iCloud too.