Yahoo and Gmail are the most popular mail platform used in the world. Although to say in recent days, Gmail is more preferred than yahoo mail. Yahoo is the second most used email platform in the world after Gmail and also the oldest one. If you have a yahoo mail account and you receive escort girl paris important emails and want to view in your another email address for easy access or other purpose or want to forward the mail directly to another account, then we will show you how to do that below.
Yahoo provides the three types of forwarding scenario to forward the mails:-
Forward only: If we choose forward, the only yahoo sends the mail directly to a provided email address without storing a copy for itself.
Store and forward: In this libertines girl paris option, yahoo saves a copy for itself and forwards the email to the provided email address.
Store and forward and mark as read: yahoo saves a copy for itself and marks it as read and forwards the email.
Forwarding Yahoo Emails
We can configure the yahoo mail forward by signing into a yahoo mail account. There are two types of yahoo mail :
Full-featured mail: The full-featured mail version of yahoo offers various additional features like customization of themes, filtering the messages, organizing the mails account to the user account, stationery, and the user can attach the image as a slide show.
The forwarding configurations for them are different. Full-featured forwarding configuration has some added steps and a bit complex than the basic mail. Let’s dig down into the configurations of forwarding.
Forwarding Mails in Basic Mail
First, you need to sign into the yahoo mail account. After you have logged into the yahoo mail account, you have to follow these steps to configure the forwarding the email messages.
Step 1: Go to Settings Page
- Search for the “account info” dropdown button in the upper right portion of the screen, after you have found it click on dropdown.
- From the dropdown menu, select the “Settings” option and click the “Go” button.
Step 2: Enter the Email where you want to forward your mail.
- Once the settings are selected, find the “Forwarding” textbox, its located at the bottom of the screen on “Mail Accounts Section.“
- Enter the email address you wish to forward the email messages to on the textbox.
Step 3: Save the Settings
- After you have entered the email address, you wish to forward the mails to Click On the “Save” button located on top.
Step 4: Verify the Email
- The Next step will be verifying the email address you entered in the forwarding section. Sign in to the mail address you have provided and find the yahoo verification email in the inbox section.
- The verification email will contain the verification link embedded in it. You have to click into it, and it will redirect you to yahoo and give a page with verification confirmation. Once the account is verified, it will redirect you to the dashboard of your yahoo mail.
Forwarding mails in Full-featured is some steps lengthy than in basic mail. We can find differences in appearance, user interface, features, and layout of the whole page.
Forwarding Mails in Full-featured Mail
To perform this action, we have to log into the yahoo mail account into our web browser, the supported ones. As mentioned above, if the browsers are not supported, the yahoo switches automatically to basic mode.
Step 1: Go to Yahoo Settings
- After you are successfully signed in and opened the full-featured mode, click the “settings” on the upper-right corner with the icon of the gearbox.
- From the dropdown, click on the “more settings” option in the lower part of your screen.
Step 2: Add Email where you want to forward your email
- Then search for the option of mailboxes in the options. Click on the mailboxes.
- Once you open the mailbox pane, click on your email address in the mailbox list.
- After you have selected your email address from where the emails will be forwarded, enter the email address in which you wish to transfer the emails in the forwarding section of the interface.
Step 3: Verify Your Email
- The next step will be to verify the email address provided. An email with the verification link is sent to the email address entered in the forwarding section.
- Now, we should log into the email address provided in the forward section. After logging in, search for the email with the subject, “please verify your email address.”
- Sometimes the email doesn’t appear in the inbox; in this case, search in the spam folder. Open the email and click on the text “click here” with the link of the verification procedure. The link will redirect you to Yahoo Page. If you are not logged in, you have to log in again with your yahoo credentials.
- Once you successfully log in, you will see a webpage with the interface with a button labeled “Verify. ” Click on the button to successfully verify and complete your forwarding configurations.
- Once you click the button, a congratulations message will pop into the screen with the buttons to return to the yahoo mail dashboard and settings. The buttons will be labeled as “Return to Account Settings “and “Cancel. ” Click on the cancel to return to the account dashboard.
After these steps, your forwarding, the yahoo mails to another account will be successful.
Problems Receiving The Forwarded Mail?
Sometimes we encounter the issues of not receiving the emails. These can be caused due to various reasons: account settings on both sides, incorrect address, filter, system error ( occasional), etc.
Here I will present you some of the common issues and how to solve them :
Incorrect Address: The address entered in the forwarding section can be a mistake, check the address and confirm that it matches the email address you are seeking the mail.
Disable Feature: Yahoo provides the option to disable the forwarding of mails. Check if the disabling is on, if yes, then enable the forwarding the email.
Storage Issue: Sometimes, the forwarded emails don’t arrive in the inbox section of the email address. Due to various reasons, mail server stores email in the spam folder. Make sure to check in the spam folder. If the emails are received in the spam section, open the email and click on the mark, not as spam link at the bottom of the email. This will move the emails back to the inbox section.
The second storage is if the email storage capacity of the email address to which the mails are forwarded is full. In this case, find the emails which are not useful and delete them, which will make space for the forwarded emails.
We have successfully forwarded our Yahoo Mail Emails to our other preferred Email address. This is very helpful if you have switched from Yahoo Mail to another popular email like Gmail, but you still receive an important message on Yahoo Mail.
If you want to know more functionality about Yahoo Mail, then you can read more articles on Yahoo Mail on our website, YMail Login.