In this article today, I will guide you on how to get rid of popping ads on yahoo. Not only in Yahoo but every site and URL. You can use software by downloading, or you can use an extension to block pop up ads. Are you irritated with Pop-Up Ads?
Usually, when we use any web-browser, we get a lot of Pop-Up Ads which irritates and ruin our mind. And the most irritating part, sometimes irritation turns into anger, while you are in a hurry and you need to send urgent text, message or send attachment and browser throws Ads which doesn’t only disturb you but also makes your device hang. To avoid such a case, you can get rid of popping ads on the Yahoo homepage by using block Ads extensions.
Using Block Ads extensions will block all ads and pop up messages that will display in your web browser. Now you can do your work without any irritation or frustration. So, let’s see how to get rid of Pop-Up ads.
Get Rid of Pop up Ads.
The web browser doesn’t have any blocking ads features, but you can use an extension to block those Popping ads. You can use extensions in any web browser like Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer.
How to install Ads blocker extensions on Google Chrome
Google chrome is the most used browser with advance features and smoothness. Using extension doesn’t block Yahoo ads only but also all Ads you will get in your Google Chrome. You can also manually set up and block ads on a particular URL. So, make sure www.yahoo.com is not in the list “Allowed sites.”
- Open Google Chrome from your device.
- Now in the search field of Google Chrome, search ads blocker.
- After that, you will see the search result on your screen. Now scroll down and choose any ads Blocker you want to use.
- Click on the link and open the Extension.
- Now on the right side of the extension name, you will see Add to Chrome.
- Click on the Add to Chrome. After that, you will see the pop-up message, click on the Add extension.
- Now wait for few minutes, it will automatically install in your device, and you will get a notification.
- You on the navigation bar, you will see Ads blocker icon-only, if it was successfully installed.
How to install Ads blocker extensions on Mozilla Firefox?
You can download extensions, or you can also directedly insert them in your Mozilla by installing an inside the browser. After you download and install the extension you can add Block manually and set up to block Ads on Yahoo install the extension and make sure www.yahoo.com is not in the list, the URL in the list will not block ads its “Allowed sites.”
- Open Mozilla Firefox in your device you are using.
- In the search field of Mozilla, search Ad-block plus or any extensions you want to add.
- Now, click on the link and open the extension you want to use.
- Now, under Ads blocker name, you will see the Download Now button. Click on the Download Now button.
- Now you will see “learn more about Firefox,” click on the Download anyway link just below learn about Firefox.
- Now this will download the extension in your device, open download extension from Download file.
- Now you will see the setup of the extension box, after that click on the Ads blocker and install button bottom right of the box.
- Now you will see a successful notification after you install it. Now go to Mozilla Firefox you will see the extension in the navigation bar.
You can also Add ads block extension following steps.
- Open Mozilla Firefox and search for the Ads blocker extension.
- Now click on the green arrow icon from the extension.
- After that, click on Add to Firefox of the extension.
- Install the extension, click on the Install, and then click on the Restart Now if error.
- Now after successful Install, you will be notified and can see an extension in the navigation bar of Mozilla Firefox.
How to install Ads blocker extensions on Internet Explorer?
In Internet Explorer, you can use simple Ad-block or Ad-block IE to block popping ads. After installing extension and software, you can set it manually or leave it default. The default will block all the ads in your Internet Explorer, but you can allow other URLs to get ads by mentioning URL in “Allowed sites.” Make sure www.yahoo.com is not listed.
Internet Explorer: Simple AdBlock (Extension)
- Open Internet Explorer and navigate to AdBlock.
- Choose Adblocker and click on the Download Now.
- After that, click on the Download Installer.
- Now, after you download, click on the Run button after that accept the terms of the license agreement.
- Now follow the prompts and install the add-on.
- After you install, click on the Finish and then click on the Enable.
- After you install and enable the extension, you can see an extension you added in the navigation bar of the Internet Explorer.
Internet Explorer: AdBlock IE (Software)
- Open Internet Explorer and navigate to AdBlock IE.
- Choose AdBlock IE and click on the Download AdBlock IE and then click on the Run button.
- After that, click on the Yes if prompted.
- Now click on the Next button and install the software. Go through terms and accept the agreement.
- After that, click on the Enable button to add an extension.
- You can find software in setting, the software you are using to block ads.
Now you can stop/block pop up ads and messages while you are using your Yahoo Mail in Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Internet Explorer. You can also manually select the URL that you want to see ads and insert URL in the “Allowed Sites” list. I hope you can now block Pop-Up Ads and messages. If you have any questions regarding this article, then you can leave us a comment in the comment section below, and you can visit our official website for more Yahoo guide.
Was this article helpful?